Eugene Onegin Read-Along ~ Chapters 3 & 4
|(c) Ken Howard/Metropolitan Opera|
You can join this read-along at anytime! Please add your blog post link(s) in a comment (directly below the title of this post). Comments in lieu of a post are also welcome. All discussion questions are optional.
I have a little catching up to do, but I hope to post my own thoughts over the next week. :) It's been great reading all of your posts so far!
Chapters 3 & 4 Questions
- Impressions of Tatyana and Olga?
- What do you make of Onegin's reaction to Tatyana?
- How does the story, thus far, compare or contrast with another classic romantic novel (of your choice)?
- Reactions and/or predictions?
- Any quotes or passages that stand out?
~ St. Tatiana is commemorated on January 25 (or 12, on the Julian calendar), so that would be Tatyana's name day.
Feel free to comment with any additional notes that you find interesting!